Friday 15 April 2011

My Write Room

So after reading HerMelness Speaks Out post about where authors do their writing I thought I would share my space with you.
So here it is in all its glory!  We have a desk in an alcove in the lounge where we all congregate around the laptops.  The big 21” inch flat screen is actually used by Son no 1 to play his games on.  We only have the one chair so at times we share that as well..  Underneath the desk there are dead laptops, printer, shredder and more cables and adapters..  A true sign that I worked in IT as I just can't throw anything out!

Of course the true mess is hidden behind the screens, mess of cables, adapters, cameras and anything else electronic.


Inspirational and calming don’t you think?  It is on my list of stuff I need to sort out just haven't got round to it yet....
To see where other fellow bloggers do their stuff check out Her Melness Speaks....out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah hah hah. Is there an IT Hoarders TV Show? Love it. Shall forever think of you sharing the chair. Brilliant post.

Nicki Cawood said...

It reminds me of my teenage bedroom (in a good way), everything out and just "there" in case I need it :)

Mrs E said...

Organised chaos! ;)

Unknown said...

Haha, loving the mass of wires....that's what it looks like behind our entertainment unit in our lounge.